Thursday, June 07, 2007

It is Time!

It's been very long since I last blogged. Anyway, fast forward to the present....I am back studying again! yeay!...I'm currently in my 2nd sem 1st year course doing a Bachelor in Communications and am thoroughly enjoying my course.

I have been praying for God to use me in certain areas especially in the area of people ministry(if there is a so-called ministry...haha) and am eagerly waiting to see what He has in store for me. I've also decided to blog each part of this journey of it from now on:)

If you've been wondering what the title is about it's actually the title for my next post. I'll try and post up on what I've been up to and everything in the upcoming post. Just praying that I will have the time to do so.

So, to everyone I know.... May God stretch you and use you to the fullest!

1 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Blogger joshuaongys said...

hope you enjoy ur studies bro =)

nice meeting u again dat day..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home